Conference Theme: The Science of Learning
This theme invites researchers and practitioners to share their research and experiences related to the science of learning and teaching. However, submissions focused on any area of educational research are welcome.
Northern Rocky Mountain Educational Research Association’s 38th annual conference will be held October 14-16, 2020 in Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho at the Limelight Hotel. The conference will kick off the evening of the 14th with a President’s Reception/Poster session. Then we’ll have full days of sessions Thursday and Friday! Click here for a full conference flyer.
Dr. J. Steven de Belle teaches in the Behavioral Neuroscience Program at the University of San Diego; is Co-Founder and Managing Principal at mnemOdyssey LLC, a technology company providing memory and genomic assessment and training tools for personal, educational and workforce performance improvement; and serves as Chief Science Officer at Acrovirt LLC, a biotechnology company integrating human and non-human neural, physiological and behavioral responses to novel stimuli for biomedical and commercial applications. For a more in-depth understanding of his work, click here.
Keynote Speaker: Neuroscientist J. Steven de Belle, PhD
Call for Proposals: Proposals for paper, poster, roundtable, and symposium presentations are due by June 30th, 2020. Click here for the detailed call for proposals (link for submitting proposals coming soon).
Click here to register!
Conference Schedule: Download a tentative schedule here!
About the Venue!
NRMERA 2020 will be held at the Limelight Hotel in beautiful Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho!
- Fresh-made continental breakfast included with room
- Friedman Memorial Sun Valley Airport (SUN) offers service from Delta, Alaska, and United airlines. Free transportation to/from airport with booked room reservation–Contact Guest Services at (208) 726-0888 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make transportation arrangements.
$139/night conference rate
- Call 855-441-2250 to make your reservation at the group rate (mention NRMERA)
- Group rate is only guaranteed through Sept. 14, 2020 (reserve early)
- 50% deposit due upon booking. Remaining 50% charged 30 days prior to conference. 30- day cancellation policy; if cancelled fewer than 30 days prior to arrival, full payment is non- refundable. $16/night parking fee.
© Copyright 2020 nrmera.org
Questions concerning the website: email@example.com