Exemplary NRMERA Service Award
NRMERA solicits nominations annually for the Exemplary NRMERA Service Award. The award is presented each year at the NRMERA conference to recognize a member of NRMERA who is has consistently dedicated time, energy, and wisdom to the Association. A plaque is given to the recipient at the annual meeting to honor their award.
The Exemplary NRMERA Service Award Committee is chaired by the Membership Manager. The chair selects two additional state representatives to serve on the committee. The NRMERA Executive Committee must ratify all recommendations of the Exemplary NRMERA Service Award Committee.
Candidates for the award must meet the following criteria:
- Held an officer position or contributed significantly in other service to NRMERA; and
- Have been visibly active in NRMERA for no fewer than 10 years.
To nominate a candidate for the award, submit to the committee chair:
- Two letters of recommendation that speak to the criteria listed above
- Self-nominations are acceptable
- Nominees who are not selected will be automatically be considered for the following year’s award.
If you are interested in submitting a nomination for or applying for the Exemplary NRMERA Service Award, contact the current NRMERA Membership Manager. Contact information can be found on our Leadership page.
Submit to: Brian Coppess or Darolyn Seay
Deadline: September 30, 2022
Past Award Recipients
|Year||——||Exemplary Service Award Recipients|
|2021||No Applications Received|
|2020||No Awards – Conference Cancelled due to COVID|
|2019||William “Bill” Young|
|2017||Aaron S. Richmond|