Manuscript Guidelines/Comments: ERTP publishes articles that report, synthesize, review, or analyze scholarly inquiry, with emphasis placed on articles that focus on the interpretation, implication, or significance of research work in education. Manuscripts should be of interest to the broad community of educational researchers and practitioners. The Researcher also publishes topical columns (see below for section information).
Submission: All manuscripts should be submitted electronically in MS Word format, including any charts, graphs and tables, to the email address listed below. Manuscripts are subject to a blind review process. When blinding, please make sure to also remove author information from the file information. Manuscripts should NOT have been previously published nor be under consideration for publication in any other journal. All manuscripts must be submitted in APA style.
Source of Publication Guidelines: The most recent edition of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (currently 6th edition) will serve as the authority on format requirements.
Manuscript Preparation: Manuscripts should run from 4,000 – 6,500 words (12 – 20 pages), not including references, and include an abstract of 75 – 120 words. Manuscripts should be in MS Word format and be suitably formatted for blind review. Please include your name, along with the name of all of the authors, complete email and postal addresses and contact phone number for the lead author (or author to be contacted regarding the
Research manuscripts should contain:
- Literature review (including theoretical perspective)
- Design and methodology
- Analysis of data
- Conclusions based on results related to professional practice and literature
- Enough information to enable replication
- Incomplete and poorly developed manuscripts will be rejected without review.
Manuscripts submitted for review will be evaluated on the following:
- Relevance, timeliness and significance to the audience
- Writing is explicit, clear, logical and concise
- Quality of the literature review
- Design and Methodology
- Analysis of data
- Conclusions based on results
- Results related to professional practices and literature
- Sufficient information to enable replication
Graduate Student Manuscripts
If you are a graduate student and are submitting a manuscript for the first time, NRMERA would be honored for you to consider us to be your first publication home. We know that publishing your first scholarly work can be difficult and we would like to provide mentorship if needed. Please indicate on your email submission page that you are submitting a graduate student manuscript. Your manuscript will be directed for review to those reviewers who have indicated an interest in providing additional mentorship to graduate students so that the reviews you receive will be constructive and designed to support your growth as a scholar.
To Submit Your Article, please send it to email@example.com. Thank you.
- Readership: K-graduate teachers and teacher educators; educational researchers
- Frequency: published 2-3 times each year
- Publication method: online
- Sponsorship: NRMERA
- Time to review: blind review up to 3 months
© Copyright 2020 nrmera.org
Questions about the website: firstname.lastname@example.org