The following are news worthy items and announcement associated with NRMERA. Email the organization president if you have items you would like posted here.
Call for ERTP Editor
NRMERA is officially opening the Call for Editor for Educational Researcher:Theory and Practice (ERTP), our peer-reviewed publication journal. If you are interested in this position, please submit an email to Athena Kennedy (President) at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please share briefly why you would like to serve in this position and describe your qualifications as related to the position description below:
ERTP Editor: The Editor (and any Co-Editors) of The Researcher serve unrestricted terms as appointed by the President and approved by two-thirds majority of the voting members of the Executive Board. The duties are:
- Publish the Association’s refereed journal, Researcher (online).
- Manage the solicitation, peer review process, and publication of all accepted manuscripts, including best paper from the annual conference.
- Develop the peer review process, including selection and monitoring of the members of the Executive Board who serve on the review panel.
- Oversee the design, style, typeset, and publication format of the journal.
- Assure timely publication and dissemination of the journal to the entire membership.
- Appoint, when appropriate, co-editors subjects to two-thirds (2/3) majority vote of the Executive Board.
- Assist guest editors of the journal with all necessary specifications for a quality issue and provide the means to publish guest editions.
Updates, News, & Events:
- Check out the new online submission portal for our journal Educational Research: Theory & Practice.
- Educational Research: Theory & Practice Journal Submission Portal
- The New Dr. Gregory Schraw Student Fellowship! Check it out!
- New title to NRMERA’s journal–Educational Research: Theory and Practice
- New Issue of Educational Research: Theory and Practice–Click here.
If you are a NRMERA member and are interested in advertising on our website, please contact the webmaster at email@example.com.
Any member can post job announcements, positions at their respective university, solicitations for graduate students, and/or research assistants.
© Copyright 2015 nrmera.org